Areca Plam Small
Fancy Pots not included
How to take care of the plant:
- It needs very bright light without direct sun.
- Room temperature is the right temperature for it, from 18 to 27 degrees Celsius approximately.
- Do not irrigate until the top surface of the soil dries.
- Areca palm is a moisture-loving plant, so it is preferable to spray the leaves with a regular mist of water.
- The basin must be changed to a larger basin when the basin is full of roots, and this should be every two or three years.
- Ensure that the compost is evenly moist but not soggy and let any excess drain away. Water less in winter, keeping the soil just moist.
- Areca palms need a humid environment, so mist the leaves a few times a week with tepid water or stand on a pebble tray that is topped up with water.
- Feed every couple of months during the growing season with a balanced fertilizer.