Fancy Pots not included
How to care for the plant:
- Hot sun rays causes fading and falling of its leaves.
- It tolerates drought and irrigates it when the soil dries up. It is better to irrigate it when the soil dries out.
- Reduce watering in winter.
- For fertilisation, one pass is sufficient in the months of growth with liquid fertiliser.
- Easy to multiply and is multiplied by cuttings. Just take a cutting 10-7 cm long in spring or summer and remove the lower leaves and then put them in well-drained agricultural soil in a warm place away from sunlight.