Kadhu (Pumkin White)
Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, pumpkin is incredibly healthy.
What’s more, its low calorie content makes it a weight-loss-friendly food.
Its nutrients and antioxidants may boost your immune system, protect your eyesight, lower your risk of certain cancers and promote heart and skin health.
- Highly Nutritious and Particularly Rich in Vitamin A.
- High Antioxidant Content May Reduce Your Risk of Chronic Diseases.
- Packs Vitamins That May Boost Immunity.
- Vitamin A, Lutein and Zeaxanthin May Protect Your Eyesight.
- Nutrient Density and Low Calorie Count May Promote Weight Loss.