Zamia Holland Medium
Fancy Pots not included
How to care for the plant:
- Zamioculcas zamiifolia is shade tolerant and is perfectly happy in a wide range of light conditions, from low to bright. Avoid direct sunlight however, as this may scorch the plant.
- Water when the soil has started to dry out. This plant is drought tolerant so do not be afraid to let it go without water for short periods in order to avoid over watering.
- The ZZ Plant does well in average to cool room temperatures, with a preferred range of 15°C to 24°C. This plant can tolerate temperatures as low as 8°C.
- The Zamioculcas zamiifolia will do fine in normal household humidity. Can cope with drier conditions for short periods if required.
- Apply a weak dose of a liquid fertiliser once a month during the growing season.
- The ZZ Plant is a slow to moderate-grower, depending upon conditions, and typically reaches an ultimate height of around 1 metre.
- This plant is mildly toxic. Keep away from children and animals. Do not ingest.